Lady Octopus by Nona Soedhowo. +Follow | Dashboard
Lady Octopus
Entries ~~ LadyLo ~~ Friends ~~ Connect



john doe
Kamis, 10 November 2016 | 0 comments
I've decided to write this before it hits 01.00 AM & I'm pretty sure you'd still be awake by the time it hits your timeline.

Honestly, I've had enough of your high and mighty act. I'm sick of seeking for your acceptance. You're such a kid that needs to be pleased all the time and you don't have the guts to face a rejection.

👆🏻These are the words that I'm supposed to say, but...

...at the end of the day, I realise that I'm just scared. I'm deeply hurt and I'm not ready to face what I've feared the most for my whole life. I need you to be here and tell me that everything is gonna be okay. I need you to care about me. I need you to show that you genuinely care for me.

I need you to stop running away
and
just
be
here
with me.

Older Post | Newer Post