Lady Octopus by Nona Soedhowo. +Follow | Dashboard
Lady Octopus
Entries ~~ LadyLo ~~ Friends ~~ Connect



...with all the love and lust and anything in between
Minggu, 25 Agustus 2013 | 0 comments
I want to be the one who you would paint wings for
I want to be your pile of snow in the morning, your warm breeze in the midnight
I want to be your sweet dream, I want to be your beautiful nightmare
I want to embrace your broken soul
I want to kiss your scars
I want to be the cure of your pain
I want to carry all the burden with you
I want to fly, and I want to fall with you
I want to be your closest one, even when the planets bend between us
I want to be your obsession, I want to be your muse
I want to be your sweetest escape
I want to be with you, with all the love and lust and anything in between




Love,
LadyLo.

Older Post | Newer Post